Thursday, April 9, 2009

Showing at Hooked on Colfax

My wife and I like to support locally owned and operated businesses whenever we can, and I really love it when businesses take the extra effort to strengthen their ties to the community around them.

This Saturday night, 4-11-2009, we're having an art show opening at Hooked On Colfax coffee shop, at 3215 East Colfax Ave in Denver (one block west of the BlueBird Theater). The opening runs from 7:00 to 10:00 PM, and there'll be locally generated live music, along with beverages for those who might be thirsty.

I always feel honored to be asked to show my art, and for this show I'll be in the company of some pretty cool Denver artists:

Brian Bernazard, whose work can be found at http://www.homecollectiv.com/bernazard-bio.html and other places on the web, James Yeast IV, see picasaweb.google.com/JamesthefourthArt, and Seth Klekamp, whose website I can't seem to locate but his work is easy enough to find on Google.

As the new kid in town, I feel pretty honored to be showing with these guys!

I've posted up my artwork for this show on my website, at http://www.ChrisLombardiArt.com/Hooked_on_Colfax_Show

Please drop in on the opening if you have a chance! The show will be running through April if you can't make the opening, stop in and support Scott and Malissa Spero if you are in the neighborhood.

As promised, some recent art for your reflection:
















No comments:

Post a Comment